Handheld Launches New Ultra-Rugged 10-Inch Windows Tablet with 5G
The Algiz 10xr is a smaller, lighter, 10-inch Windows tablet that achieves more even while taking up less space. It brings two times better graphics and measurably faster performance. Future-proof 5G communication can handle live video streams and bandwidth-heavy tasks like mapping. The Algiz 10XR was developed for field work or other challenging environments within logistics, mining, public transport, public safety, waste management or GIS and has also been designed with modulization and customization in mind.
Other key features of the Algiz 10XR ultra-rugged tablet:
- Intel Elkhart Lake x6000 platform for reliable performance
- Windows® 10 Enterprise LTSC (64bit)
- High-resolution, sunlight-readable 10-inch touchscreen with super-hardened glass and rain-and-glove mode
- Future-proof 5G capabilities, 4G/LTE high-speed data, Wi-Fi, BT
- Dedicated multiband GNSS u-blox NEO-M8U receiver for accurate positioning.
- Untethered dead reckoning (UDR) to provide accurate positioning performance under even weak GNSS conditions.
- IP65 and MIL-STD ruggedness
- Full-day, hot-swappable battery
- Optional, integrated barcode scanner and NFC
- A broad ecosystem of accessories for field professionals; carry cases, vehicle cradles, pole mounts, extended batteries, as well as a vehicle dock with antenna pass-through for both GPS and Wi-Fi
- Possibility for customized extensions via backpack