Tresco Case Study
A tailored service for Tresco.
Tresco is a small, family-owned island and is one of the islands that form the Isles of Scilly. The Tresco Estate manages all businesses and properties on the island and continues to encourage companionship, teamwork and friendliness in the island’s workforce.
- Good stock control and goods in the device to connect to Opera 2
- To be able to count and monitor stock levels throughout shops
- Stock levels are to be presented as accurately as possible
- An efficient goods-in process to reduce time and errors
Bridge was installed with new Nautiz handheld units:
- It has made the goods in procedure more efficient and reliable
- Newer handheld wireless units save time and cut down on potential human errors
“MJM Data Capture has provided a reliable means of capturing goods-in data into our Opera accounting package for over 10 years. With the new wireless system recently provided by them, we now have an even more efficient and time-saving means to achieve this. I can thoroughly recommend MJM Data Capture for their knowledgeable and responsive support and as a capable provider of technology in this field.” Tony Reading, IT Manager – Tresco Estate.